Indexer Equipment Repair
Asyst Indexer Repair
Our indexer repair services offer your organization fast and consistent options that save our clients thousands of dollars. We pinpoint the error in operation, even down to the component level of the Indexer, and apply the best repair solution to quickly get you running at 100% again.
Our Indexer Repair Process Follows These Steps
Evaluate the Indexer
Define the Indexer
Repair Project Plan
or Selected Repairs
Fully Load Testing
and QA of Indexer
Shipping of Completed
Our range of experience in repairs and refurbishment make it possible for our clients in the manufacturing and semiconductor industries to complete their most difficult projects.
Our Indexer Equipment Repair Capabilities Span the Following
- Complete Refurbishment of the Indexer
- Selected Part Replacement
- Lead Screw Upgrade
- Port Leveling and adjustment
- Parts Replacement Due to Corrosion Damage
- Cable Replacement
- Board Level Repair/Replacement
- RFID Reading Test
This list is not exhaustive. Contact us today about your unique repair needs.
Our Indexer Repair Knowledge Covers an
Expansive Range of Equipment
Examples of equipment we repair include, but are not limited to:
- Asyst 2200 EP Indexer
- Asyst LAM Indexer
- Asyst Standard Indexer
- Asyst SMIF-INX 2200
- Asyst SCI Indexer 2200
- Asyst ALU Pod Openers
- Asyst SMIF ARM
Repair Tips and Expectations for
Indexer Equipment Repair
Signs of a faulty indexer
- Position Errors
- Sensor Errors
- Noise Increase
- No Movement
- Only moves without a load
Benefits of repair
- Large Cost Savings over buying new replacement unit
- Large Time savings without going through the procurement process
- Ability to Repair the problem quickly and get back into service
Costs of repair
The cost can vary greatly depending on what kind of repair is needed or requested. That being the case it’s hard to put a dollar value on each of the listed possible repairs. We encourage you to call and talk to one of our specialists so you can get a better idea of what you may need and what the potential cost will be.
What to expect from Proto Service Inc.
You can expect quality and professional service when dealing with our company. We try very hard to make sure we are on top of your every need especially when it comes to a down tool that needs an Indexer quickly repaired.
Frequently asked questions about Indexer repair
- Can Proto Service fix a Port Plate that has excessive movement or vibration?
- Yes we can – This is generally caused by a couple of key components reaching the end of their useful operating life that can be replaced using our Refurbishment Service.
- Is Proto Service able to determine what is wrong with my Indexer?
- Yes – Proto Service can take in your Indexer and fully test it to determine the issue you are seeing and let you know of any potential issues.
- How long will it take for the indexer to be repaired?
- The total repair time could include logistics and take up to three weeks depending on the repair. Most repairs are complete in the shop within a week’s time when the parts are in stock.
- Who would I contact to get a quote for a repair?
- You can contact us on the phone M-F 7am – 4pm CST @ (952)974-1594 or send us an email anytime at Info@ProtoSVC.Net and we will get back to you ASAP.
- How do you handle logistics?
- We are able to take standard deliveries here at our office and we offer the ability to use the service you request for return shipping. If you are a local business we can use a courier for shipments and for emergencies we offer to pickup and deliver personally.
- What type of Asyst Indexers do you service?
- We service a variety of different Asyst devices. Please contact us at Info@ProtoSVC.Net and we can let you know if we service your device.